POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Should private schools be banned? : Re: Should private schools be banned? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should private schools be banned?
From: andrel
Date: 30 Dec 2009 03:59:04
Message: <4B3B1658.80402@hotmail.com>
On 30-12-2009 2:22, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>>>

>>> Work smarter, not harder?
>>>

>> Does that apply that everybody has that choice?
>
> I suppose only the smart people. Then we're back where we started.
>
> As an aside, that was a joke, not a serious suggestion.

Well, you never know with Americans. Some seem to religiously believe
that everybody has at birth the same possibilities*. Which is of course
in stark contrast to communism, where they believe that everybody has at
birth the same possibilities.

* It is just that some take those and some don't, but that is their own
fault.