POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unity game development tool now free : Re: Unity game development tool now free Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unity game development tool now free
From: andrel
Date: 21 Dec 2009 05:14:10
Message: <4B2F4A72.3030005@hotmail.com>
On 21-12-2009 9:44, Rune wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>> I keep running into walls. Literally. In sophie's game a lot and in
>> puzzlebloom in a few places
>
> Well stop doing that! ;)
>
> Seriously though, are you having technical problems with the games? I was able
> to play them myself without problems.

Not a real problem in playing, but it looks silly. See attached (last
checkpoint of puzzlebloom), ik can even walk further into that rock and
completely hide myself. In Sophie's game it is sometimes even annoying
to me.
Just wanted to mention it, it might be a mistake on the game developer
or a slight bug in Unity. Btw I am running 64 bit Vista.