POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national healthcare? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national healthcare?
From: andrel
Date: 25 Aug 2009 18:15:26
Message: <4A94627E.2000602@hotmail.com>
On 26-8-2009 0:01, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:19:50 +0200, Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
>
>> You will find that Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland all have lower
>> population densities than the US.
>
> I did say "overall", of course there will be exceptions. :-)
>
> Sweden:  20 P/Sq. Km.
>
> Norway:  14 P/Sq. Km.
>
> Finland:  15 P/Sq. Km.
>
> Iceland:  2 P/Sq. Km.
>
> I could go the other way as well and list France, Germany, and the United
> Kingdom.  <shrug>
>
> I used the Netherlands because it was most likely the experience that
> andrel is most familiar with, since it seems he lives there. :-)

Dutch people tend to travel a lot. Everywhere I go I meet them. I know
some people that go to the weirdest places, same experience. There are
thousands of Dutch people trying to find a place without Dutchmen. Guess
why that is not working. Even the spacestation is not safe, although the
moon may be free of my countrymen (for now).