POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Backward : Re: Backward Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Backward
From: andrel
Date: 11 Aug 2009 15:59:39
Message: <4A81CDAA.7010303@hotmail.com>
On 11-8-2009 18:38, Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> So we're _not_ going to use this feature. Why? Because the people at HQ
>> don't use this feature.
>
>   What happens if you use it anyways?

Indeed, my advise would be to find an (obscure) british rule about
quality control that could be interpreted to the effect that the HQ
solution being illegal. There may be a rule about using an OS that is
unsupported and therefore vulnerable to any new virus that comes out.
OSLT. Andy, use your knowledge, you know more about legal requirements
than HQ.