POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: andrel
Date: 2 Aug 2009 14:30:55
Message: <4A75DB60.4040208@hotmail.com>
On 2-8-2009 18:25, Stephen wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 17:21:56 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>>> Oh! Is that a bad thing then?
>> yes, because she gets angry, because I haven't been paying attention.
>> Actually I have been listening for 10 bloody minutes and how am I to
>> know when the quote stops if she does not tell me.
>
> If you follow properly then you would know :)
>
>>> You would not like to hear her talking to me :P
>> why not?
>
> I do the same or so my wife tells me.
Take this advice of another victim of this strange behaviour: stop it.
;) Learn to use phrases like 'he asked me if I would...' in stead of
'will you...' and 'I asked her if...' in stead of 'will you...'. It will
make the life of the listener so much easier. Also restrict yourself to
the main points and don't act like a tape recorder, that will help the
listener also to understand what you find the most important, and it
saves time.