POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft Arrrrggghhh! : Re: Microsoft Arrrrggghhh! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft Arrrrggghhh!
From: andrel
Date: 25 Jul 2009 16:00:39
Message: <4A6B6468.4000008@hotmail.com>
On 25-7-2009 18:48, Darren New wrote:
> clipka wrote:
>> Now remember that there's a "Yes Sir, all of them", but no "No, none
>> of them
>> please, just the other ones"...
>
> Hold the shift key, or control key, or something. It's out there - they
> just (for some stupid reason) didn't dedicate a button.

Nor an indication that you use that feature, nor a copy only newer
files, nor anything else that was included in all commandline interface
and third party filecopy programs for ages.
I think someone told that the reason was that they only designed boxes
with two buttons. So apparently the graphics design artist got priority
over useablility. Still no reason to not change the text on the buutons
when you pressed a qualifier.