POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Racism in the US : Re: Racism in the US Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Racism in the US
From: andrel
Date: 17 Jul 2009 12:35:19
Message: <4A60A847.1030009@hotmail.com>
On 17-7-2009 11:13, Tim Cook wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> My remark was about political preferences of groups of people in the
>> US, not about interaction between members of groups.
>
> I was just ranting on a different comment like what I put that was after
> some news article about Sotomayer or such...you're just a trigger,

Then it is OK, I might have read it as if I was a racist. Good to know
that I should not read it that way.

> m'boy.  ^_^;

Interesting phrase. Normally only used if the one who says it is either
much older (and you clearly aren't) or if there is another big status
difference like between slave and slaveholder. So I'll file this as a
humorous instance of the latter.