POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm positively buzzing with excitement! (Images attached) : Re: I'm positively buzzing with excitement! (Images attached) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm positively buzzing with excitement! (Images attached)
From: andrel
Date: 9 Jul 2009 15:45:22
Message: <4A5648D2.6000105@hotmail.com>
On 9-7-2009 5:05, Chambers wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> I'm still a bit leery of going 64bit because of driver/etc... I have
>> lots of hardware that has been around for a while, most seems to work
>> with 32 bit vista,
>
> I've been running 64bit Windows for a while now without any problems.

I have an existing keyboard with additional knobs that does not fully
function, my old palm cradle does not work and I have a removable usb
harddisk that almost does not function. I find the palm problem really
annoying. One of the reasons I will switch to Ubuntu soon.

> Have you checked http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/ for
> your hardware?

No because I already had them.