POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An example of confirmation bias? : Re: An example of confirmation bias? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An example of confirmation bias?
From: andrel
Date: 6 Jul 2009 16:31:09
Message: <4A525F0C.4080703@hotmail.com>
On 6-7-2009 10:07, Warp wrote:

>   Atheists seem to do a quite good job at showing that they have some kind
> of universal moral code as well, when they criticize the bible.

Just to annoy you: I am an atheist and I don't have a universal moral
code. In fact, as soon as I would discover that someone else had the
same moral code as me, my behaviour towards him or her would become
undefined.
To annoy you even more, I won't tell you why. As you may infer from the
previous paragraph, nobody with my kind of ethics can tell anybody else
for fear of finding someone that thinks the same.