POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat : Re: Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
From: andrel
Date: 30 Jun 2009 18:34:33
Message: <4A4A92F9.7070602@hotmail.com>
On 30-6-2009 10:11, Invisible wrote:

>>> Because my wife is chinese?
>>>
>> I think it would have been more fun to keep Andy in suspense for a few
>> more days.
>
> Yes, because I...don't...*want*...to know...? Hmm...

Well, at least we would have had the opportunity to remind you in a
subtle way that it is sort of conventional to remember what people have
told you. I am not so good at these things, my wife is better but she is
a woman, so that does not really count. We all know that you are not
only not good but actually terrible at it, so that is why I said that we
knew why you didn't know. You should also know yourself by now good
enough to know that it is not your strongest point.
If I may suggest a simple system: index cards. Unconventional in face to
face communication, but here on the internet nobody will notice except
for a sudden apparent increase in social skills.
If you want us to help, we could pool some random facts about ourselves
that have been mentioned over the years in and quiz you.