POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about Transformers : Re: A question about Transformers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about Transformers
From: andrel
Date: 28 Jun 2009 17:19:53
Message: <4A47DE77.7020101@hotmail.com>
On 28-6-2009 21:35, Warp wrote:
>   Even though I am of the right age group, I nevertheless succeeded in
> missing the *entire* Transformers craze of the 80's and I didn't see
> even one single episode of the animated series. Thus I have zero knowledge
> on the franchise.

I missed it too. Having a grandchild helped somewhat. For the most
impressive things are the toys. Not only are they animated in the films
and tv series as if they consist of the same parts, most of the toys
actually work, so not only can they in a CGI way be morphed into
something else, they even though about the hinges and ball joints and
what have you. Some day I might try to find out who created this concept
(yes, probably using google).