POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : False "minimum system requirements" in modern games : Re: False "minimum system requirements" in modern games Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: False "minimum system requirements" in modern games
From: andrel
Date: 6 Jun 2009 17:11:30
Message: <4A2ADB83.9090905@hotmail.com>
Regardless of the degree of veracity of anything that has been written
in this thread, I'm not sure that such a thread is very relevant here.

only joking of course. I sorta agree with you in the case where this
citations comes from. There is just this problem of this group being
p.o-t, so anything posted here is not very relevant here.