POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The next evolution in P2P : Re: The next evolution in P2P Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The next evolution in P2P
From: andrel
Date: 9 May 2009 15:04:39
Message: <4A05D3C7.5030307@hotmail.com>
On 9-5-2009 17:23, somebody wrote:
much money they earn. This has caused a huge amount of protest here.

> I cannot blame copyright holders for trying to protect their interests. It's
> the freeloaders that are ruining it for everybody.

In this context it is not clear which freeloaders you mean
- the persons that download music and movies that they can not afford now
- the persons that trick parliaments into giving money to the industry
(i.d. themselves) with moving stories about the artists not getting
paid. While making sure that almost none of that money will reach the
artists as that would make another round of free money impossible.

;)