POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going postal : Re: Going postal Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going postal
From: scott
Date: 5 May 2009 04:15:15
Message: <49fff593$1@news.povray.org>
> Somewhat related, package from amazon.co.jp arrived this morning.  Thing
> is, I only just ordered it Friday.  Now that's fast!

Are you sure it actually was shipped from Japan?  I have ordered stuff from
amazon.co.uk to be shipped to Germany (because it's cheaper than amazon.de)
and it's actually been sent from Germany.  I guess it saves amazon the extra
shipping costs if they have the product already available in the country you
are shipping to.