POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Fizzle Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fizzle
From: scott
Date: 4 May 2009 09:15:25
Message: <49feea6d@news.povray.org>
> Now that sounds more like the kind of thing I want to be doing.

It has its disadvantages too, because everyone you work with is doing pretty
similar jobs, you cannot get away with doing things wrong or trying to fob
off people about how long things will take.  eg if you try to tell the
customer it will take 6 weeks to make samples, they will know full well
exactly how long it will take to make samples and will pressure you to make
them quicker.  Or if you say it will take 1 week to update some drawing,
they will ask why, because it will only take them 1 day.

This is in contrast to your current job I suspect, where most of the people
you work with don't know exactly what you do and how long it takes you.
WARNING if you get a new job you may not have time to post here :-(