POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Where are my Scene Files..? : Re: Where are my Scene Files..? Server Time
14 May 2024 02:32:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are my Scene Files..?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 3 May 2009 02:19:52
Message: <49fd3788@news.povray.org>
Please ignore this thread - the files were found, all at the right location.
I searched the wrong directory (installation directory, not My Documents).
The fault is purely and solely on my side.

But please change the following unusual behavior: the POV-Ray binaries
should be installed into the My Programs folder, not into the Application
Data folder inside the Documents and Settings folder.

However, thanks for reading.

Sven