POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ripoff game consoles : Re: Ripoff game consoles Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ripoff game consoles
From: Warp
Date: 1 May 2009 14:30:28
Message: <49fb3fc4@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> nemesis <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystation

>   The most obnoxious thing about the version which imitates the Playstation
> in its design is the lid

  Ok, I take that back. The most obnoxious thing is not the lid, but the
description at the back of the box:

http://www.nesplayer.com/pirates/polystation/polyboxback.jpg

  It's basically a word-for-word copy of the back of the Playstation box,
even though the Polystation is just a NES clone, and naturally doesn't
support anything the box claims it supports.

--
                                                          - Warp