POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 13 scientific questions without an answer so far : Re: 13 scientific questions without an answer so far Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 13 scientific questions without an answer so far
From: Warp
Date: 29 Apr 2009 02:00:35
Message: <49f7ed02@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] npgcablecom> wrote:
> But seriously, the funniest thing about the whole idea is that water
> will "remember" the beneficial effects they want, apparently, but not
> all the times its been poisoned, drank, dropped out in feces, or pissed
> out of the body, all the way back to before even the mesozoic period...

  Hey, but the homeopathic theory goes that when you put something harmful
in the water and then dillute it, the effect becomes the opposite. Thus if
the water has been poisoned at some point, and then dilluted, then it
becomes a vaccine against poison.

  (I suppose "dilluting makes the effect reverse" makes some kind of
sense... if you have the IQ of a 2-year-old, that is. I suppose the logic
might go something like: When you take the harmful element away by
dilluting, likewise the harmful *effect* goes away, and it takes away
the harmful effect in anything that it touches.)

--
                                                          - Warp