POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 13 scientific questions without an answer so far : Re: 13 scientific questions without an answer so far Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 13 scientific questions without an answer so far
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Apr 2009 18:29:26
Message: <49f78346$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Oh, I see.  You want further proof from another skeptical.

Yes. That's called "repeatability," a fundamental property of scientific
theories.

> Maybe you
> only find many proofs from *supporters* because the scientific
> stabilishment don't generally enjoy researching into phenomena it can't
> explain and end-up with the same Scully-like conclusions as the
> skeptical researcher in the article?

No, actually, I found 14 different laboratories that tried and failed to
repeat the experiment, and one that repeated it twice, that one being the
homeopathy institute. And it was the same scientist repeating it both times,
let alone the same institute.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)