POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 13 scientific questions without an answer so far : Re: 13 scientific questions without an answer so far Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:02:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 13 scientific questions without an answer so far
From: nemesis
Date: 28 Apr 2009 17:53:37
Message: <49f77ae1$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>>> I'd like to see someone *skeptical* replicate the experiment before I
>>> say there's something there.
>>
>> oh!  Placebo!  Somehow, the article seems to give the impression that
>> the researcher was sceptical of homeopathy...
>
> What part of "replicate" did you miss in my sentence? :-)

Oh, I see.  You want further proof from another skeptical.  Maybe you
only find many proofs from *supporters* because the scientific
stabilishment don't generally enjoy researching into phenomena it can't
explain and end-up with the same Scully-like conclusions as the
skeptical researcher in the article?

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9