POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Etymology of bozo : Re: DKBTrace/POVRay book idea Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DKBTrace/POVRay book idea
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 27 Apr 2009 16:00:21
Message: <49f60ed5$1@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:

> I'm feeling more and more that there's an interesting story to be told
> about DKBTrace/POVRay that I'm the only person in a position to tell.

The story is interesting but probably not so for enough people
(although more than 9) if it stands by itself. However, it might
be the seeding point for a general POV-Ray book which appeals to
a wider audience as well. I think there is one from 1994 and that
there have been later attempts - I was surprised to find there is
a dedicated newsgroup p.d.books for this already - which went
nowhere. This might be different if the original author
is a driving force behind it.