POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Epic win Server Time
9 Oct 2024 16:10:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic win
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Apr 2009 17:12:07
Message: <49f0d9a7$1@news.povray.org>
>>> You're making progress.  :-)
>> I am?
>
> Yes, you are.  You're asking and talking to people, that's a huge step
> forward.

On Tuesday it felt like a huge step. But...

<Smith>What good is a phone number if it doesn't do anything</Smith>

>> Right now I'm just miserable because she hasn't contacted me yet... :-(
>
> Now we need you to learn patience. :-)  You could always drop in the
> restaurant for dinner one night....

I intend to.

...but I'd like to avoid looking like I'm stalking her. o_O

Patience is one thing, but what if it's not really her number? What if
she doesn't remember who I am? What if she just doesn't want to talk to me?

But... nobody *forced* her to give me the number, so...?

AAARRGH! I'm so *confused*! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/