POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
1 Oct 2024 03:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Apr 2009 12:47:40
Message: <49ef4a2c$2@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Darren New escreveu:
>> nemesis wrote:
>>> Batch editing with pipes and sed has no place in today's fast-paced
>>> interactive programming.
>>
>> Heh heh heh.
>
> Is that a sed programmer laugh? :)

No. That's from someone who just went thru 250+ directories, found all the
files with the string SDL or sdl in the file name, directory name, or inside
the files, and duplicated it to another file, directory, or #ifdef section
within the file, as appropriate.

Do that interactively? I'd still be at it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)