POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Antique : Re: Unique Antique Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unique Antique
From: scott
Date: 22 Apr 2009 10:36:57
Message: <49ef2b89$1@news.povray.org>
> An antique graphics card can't do that. IIRC, this has a maximum
> resolution of 1024x768, and it's analogue output only.

I'm sure it's not that low (my first computer 20 years ago could do that),
but anyway the bit-rates that are input to the DAC (or to the DVI socket on
newer cards) are quite similar to what is happening on the AGP bus.

Also don't forget the board also needs to protect against ESD, any incoming
EMI, and also surpress any EMI that might affect other components inside the
case, or any components outside the case.

> This one has several radial electrolytic capacitors.

I would be surprised if there were not an automated way of mounting them.