POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Epic win Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic win
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Apr 2009 17:15:11
Message: <49ee375f@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> I am sorry, but that does not answer any of the questions.
>
> But let me guess from the information provided. You had been to that
> restaurant before. She had been friendly before. You went there today on
> a dangerous quest to ask her for her telephone number. Now you are at a
> total loss what to do next. Tomorrow you'll have to go to work again and
> everything will be normal, (yet a bit lightheaded).

Roughly.

Last time I was there, there were two cute waitresses. One of them was
our waitress, and she was quite talkative. Ever since that night, I've
felt... irritated for not attempting to ask her out. So my plan was to
go there tonight and attempt to do just that.

But she wasn't there. The other cute waitress was though. I've never
spoken to her before, but the restaurant was very quite tonight, and she
seemed rather friendly. So... well I didn't have the nerve to actually
ask her out. But I did ask for her phone number - and got it!

So there you have it. A girl I've never met before gave me her phone
number. I have no idea whether this is "here's my number, let's date" or
just "here's my number, let's be friends". Frankly, either would be fine
by me... Right now I'm just elated that my skills of social interaction
were so supremely polished that I managed to get this far. Tomorrow it
might all go horribly wrong, but for tonight there is only an immense
sense of achievement.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/