POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 20:10:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Apr 2009 16:21:39
Message: <49ecd953$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Asarcasm
>> Check out how many are mocking ridicule. :-)
>
>   I forgot the first rule of internet communication: From all the possible
> meanings of an expression, always choose the worst one.

Come now. When *every* definition served up by google says that sarcasm
means you're mocking and ridiculing the person you're talking to, you
probably shouldn't say "don't be offended, it was just sarcasm." I'm trying
to teach you some english here: sarcasm is something you say to be mean or
abusive. If you didn't mean to be mean or abusive, don't call what you did
sarcasm.

*You* are the one that said it was sarcasm. I wasn't the one who picked the
meaning.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)