POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 16:19:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Warp
Date: 20 Apr 2009 12:45:52
Message: <49eca6c0@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> > Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
> >
> >> No, it's called a straw man argument, not sarcasm.
> >
> >   Now you are taunting me.

> Not intentionally.  But ... I think we're done. If you haven't understood
> what i'm saying, I'm not going to be able to clarify it. And since you're
> mocking me, it's clear you no longer really care to communicate on the subject.

  If it sounds like I'm mocking, it's completely unintentional.

  I never said I don't understand your point. I said that you are not
aknowledging that you understood mine (ie. that there are some basic
differences between vi and other more "normal" text editors, and that
that was what I was talking about).

--
                                                          - Warp