POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris : Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris Server Time
2 Jun 2024 14:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris
From: Chambers
Date: 20 Apr 2009 04:05:57
Message: <49ec2ce5$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/20/2009 12:39 AM, Carlo C. wrote:
> .... And the silence of David Buck worries me.

Not me.

Sometimes, no news is good news.  (Of course, sometimes no news is bad
news, but that's beside the point).

Anyway, I assume that he's a busy guy, and that he's probably held up on
something with work.  I'm just excited enough at the prospect of the
IRTC returning that I'm not worrying about when it happens (as long as
its within a year or two, of course!).

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com