POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 08:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Warp
Date: 18 Apr 2009 14:49:15
Message: <49ea20aa@news.povray.org>
> Perhaps you should go take look in a mirror and consider your word choice.

  I honestly think your "Don't you *dare* tell me that I'm deliberately
misunderstanding you" was uncalled for. I was not in any way or form
trying to insult you (or Darren) in the post to which that was the reply,
and if you have followed my posts during the years, I think that you know
that I don't go around insulting people just for the fun of it (even if
sometimes my choice of words might not be the wisest possible).

  The tone of this thread was very casual and light, and such a sudden
very strong expression of offence was unexpected. I was not trying to say
anything negative about anyone. It got me rather provoked by the accusation
(although in retrospect way too much, but I'm just like that).

  I admit that what I wrote after getting provoked was also uncalled for
and not acceptable behavior.

--
                                                          - Warp