POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 08:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 18 Apr 2009 14:23:49
Message: <49ea1ab5@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:03:40 -0400, Warp wrote:

> if you really killfiled me.

You obviously have no concept of how I use my newsreader's scoring
function.  I shall not respond in kind and imply you must therefore be
stupid because you don't know how I work; I recognise that my usage is
perhaps different than the norm.

> (If you are just pretending, then you are
> more arrogant than I assumed.)

Sticks and stones, Warp.

Let me give you an alternative definition of "arrogant": presuming to
tell someone what is in their mind when they wrote something, and then
implying that if what YOU assume was in their mind in fact wasn't, they
then must be stupid because there couldn't *possibly* be any other
explanation.

Perhaps you should go take look in a mirror and consider your word choice.

Jim