POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 00:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Warp
Date: 18 Apr 2009 06:54:52
Message: <49e9b17c@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mcavoysAT@aoldotcom> wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2009 06:18:09 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

> >  Thus I asked him if he would have preferred that I call him stupid,
> >rather than assuming that he was just nitpicking on purpose. Fine by me
> >either way.

> You did not, you called him stupid. It doesn't mater if you used a question mark
> at the end of your sentence or not.

  It doesn't matter? So now you decide what I wanted to express with what
I wrote?

  No, I didn't call him stupid. I asked him if he would have preferred me
to call him stupid instead of assuming he was nitpicking on purpose.
If you deliberately want to interpret it in a different way, then I suppose
there's nothing I can do about it.

--
                                                          - Warp