POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The source : Re: The source Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The source
From: Chambers
Date: 15 Apr 2009 10:14:01
Message: <49e5eba9$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/14/2009 7:23 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Is there a codec on Earth that would make a video small enough to send
> by email?

Sure.  I receive many emails that are 3-4 megabytes in size (10 megs
seems the limit for a single message these days).  With a good codec,
you can get ~1MB/min.

> It's just that I would have thought they would make a version of Windows
> taylored to business use without anybody needing to spend hours
> reconfiguring it.

Tailored to which business, though?  It's easier to include everything
they *might* need, rather than have a business complain that something's
missing.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com