POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:43:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: nemesis
Date: 14 Apr 2009 13:47:28
Message: <49e4cc30$1@news.povray.org>
scott escreveu:
> Really, I wish MS would ban software that doesn't at least use the
> standard font, menus, toolbars, dialogs etc.

Emacs and vi were around long before Microsoft began selling DOS.  Their
standards are as valid in their context as Microsoft's in their
products.  They won't change their way to do their stuff just because
there's a new kid in town.  More likely they will thin out and die
before going that route.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9