POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:58:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Apr 2009 13:06:49
Message: <49e4c2a9@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Btw, saying "I tried emacs once and gave up" is exactly as stupid as
> saying "I tried povray once and gave up".

I had a friend once that said just that, when I suggested POV-Ray.. He
just wanted to make neat images, not code :)

I don't remember what purpose I wanted to fulfill with emacs, but it was
hardly a thing of beauty. Probably because it was shoehorned on the
Windows platform, and I've only been a Windows/DOS user.

I tried it, and I didn't like it.

--
~Mike