POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Effective Communication : Re: Effective Communication Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Effective Communication
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 13 Apr 2009 15:21:12
Message: <49e390a8@news.povray.org>
"somebody" <x### [at] ycom> wrote in message news:49e37aa3$1@news.povray.org...
> The Wiki may be your baby
yikes .... I'm being misundersotod here. I just put some content up with a
little more work it will eventually replace the current doc creation
process.  It's a group resource. I don't feel that posessive about it!

> I for one, value official distributions of any software a lot more than
any online
> support pages, wiki or otherwise, even though they may have been put up or
> maintained by the very same people to the very same standards of rigour.
But
> as a casual user, I don't know that, and I don't need or care to know
that.

That's too bad :-(  I  guess understand what you're saying, but am having a
tough time agreeing, even though you've made some valid points.

Jim