POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another toy for POV 3.7 : Another toy for POV 3.7 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 09:07:27 EDT (-0400)
  Another toy for POV 3.7
From: Martin
Date: 9 Apr 2009 18:54:29
Message: <49de7ca5@news.povray.org>
Hello all!

   Here is a set of macros to make the basic primitives, sphere, cone,
torus, cylinder, box, and prism, get joined together smoothly. They also
have several ways of cutting them via CSG, to make the final pieces or
objects.

   Here is the file http://drop.io/PovRay_Includes
md5: EF52E4B69661BF62C35515ECB1D92630

and also the help files are in both languages. I explain it (almost) all
in the help files (with my bad english, i'm afraid). Finally, i couldn't
resist to include little animations demos (about 1sec.), and that's why
the file has about 5MB.

   Technically is nothing interesting (simple trigonometry) but it do
the job. Maybe it will be useful to someone else. If you want to play
with it, any comments will be welcome.

   The attached images are a littel demo of the kind of objects that can
be done with this system. All objects are CSG.

Thank you.

Martin.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'demo0h.jpg' (57 KB) Download 'demoescudoa.jpg' (68 KB) Download 'demoesf.jpg' (79 KB) Download 'matraz.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'demo0h.jpg'
demo0h.jpg

Preview of image 'demoescudoa.jpg'
demoescudoa.jpg