POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Commodore 64 laptop : Re: Commodore 64 laptop Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Commodore 64 laptop
From: Warp
Date: 9 Apr 2009 03:05:11
Message: <49dd9e25@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://benheck.com/04-05-2009/commodore-64-original-hardware-laptop

  A friend of mine and I once toyed with the idea of about the reverse
of that. In other words: Take a C64 and replace its circuits with laptop
hardware, creating a proper interface for it to be used with the C64
keyboard. So effectively it would be a laptop inside a C64. Then we would
install linux in the laptop and a C64 emulator, and then make linux boot
directly to the emulator.

--
                                                          - Warp