POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Default email account for sending mail in Thunderbird? : Default email account for sending mail in Thunderbird? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Default email account for sending mail in Thunderbird?
From: Chambers
Date: 6 Apr 2009 00:19:51
Message: <49d982e7$1@news.povray.org>
I have two different email accounts I receive mail at, but I only want
to compose email using one of them.  Unfortunately, I can't find a way
to set the default account, and it always defaults to the one I don't
want to use.

As it is, I haven't set that one up, so it just gives me an error when I
try to send.  I then click on the "From" link, select the one I want
from the drop-down list, and hit "Send" again.

Does anyone have a more elegant solution?

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com