POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Innovative open source? : Re: Innovative open source? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 12:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Innovative open source?
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Apr 2009 19:41:06
Message: <49d7f012$1@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Ahh, yeah, that's exactly the sort of use case I was looking for.

It took me a bit of thinking. That, and getting rows back from a SQL server
indexed by primary key but sorted by something else, for example.

> Good to know.  Thanks!

It looks like it just keeps the order even for integer indecies:

$pdq[10] = "Ten";
$pdq[20] = "Twenty";
$pdq[15] = "Fifteen";
$pdq[12] = "Twelve";
print_r($pdq);

Array
(
     [10] => Ten
     [20] => Twenty
     [15] => Fifteen
     [12] => Twelve
)

Weird, but understandable. It looks like a list of pairs. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)