POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Damn I hate open source : Re: Damn I hate open source Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Damn I hate open source
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Apr 2009 19:28:02
Message: <49d7ed02$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> (you better not expect any applicants passing this one ;))

*I* would pass it!  :-)   Seriously, it boggles me that there are people
smart enough to do a week's worth of coding without ever having to write
anything down.

It's not that hard to do. You just spend 20 minutes writing down what you're
planning to do as you plan it. A one-page "this is how the code is laid out"
document does wonders.

What would you rather interface to: A protocol specified by an RFC, or a
protocol specified by a big chunk of C code?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)