POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Innovative open source? : Re: Innovative open source? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 13:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Innovative open source?
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Apr 2009 13:13:27
Message: <49d79537$1@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> I'm actually not sure what to expect here.

Note that the "First Text" and "Second Text" keys stay in order, for
example. I think it's pretty useful for things like representing stuff like
XML, where you might want keys for the "id" field, but you also want to know
what order the tags were in in the source file.

It looks like inserting something without an index puts it at the end of the
array with an index one higher than the biggest integer index. Inserting
something with an index overwrites what's at that index, or adds it to the
end if the index doesn't already exist.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

Attachments:
Download 'xyz.php.txt' (1 KB) Download 'xyz.txt' (1 KB)