POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop prices : Re: Laptop prices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop prices
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Apr 2009 12:12:36
Message: <49d4e3f4$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Will it make me more likely to buy it because of those stickers,

If some corporate dude needs to buy 8000 monitors, it might.

 > I ALREADY BOUGHT THE LAPTOP! How is sticking an advert to it going to
make me buy it even more?

You bought it mail order. When you go in a store and look at the floor
models, it's built-in advertising they don't have to rely on the store to
provide.

 > It's sitting in my house,
So peel it off when you get it home. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)