POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : APIs first? : Re: APIs first? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: APIs first?
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Apr 2009 12:03:42
Message: <49d4e1de$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Does anybody ever do this?

Um, yes, scads of people. For example, the whole Amazon "cloud computing" is
based on this, Yahoo does it for their search engines, iTunes does it for
music search, Google has APIs for the stuff they do, Amazon lets you search
and buy and sell things that way, etc.

> It's news to me that Yahoo is still in business...

Do you do this on purpose? :-)  I mean, you don't even have to google
anything to figure out if Yahoo is still running a web site.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)