POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : G20 : Re: G20 Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: G20
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 2 Apr 2009 11:36:52
Message: <49d4db94$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Whoa, now I understand why this NG is so quiet today.  Possibly many of
>> you UK folks gone to the riot?
>
> "As hosts, the UK Treasury produced an extended agenda pamphlet proposing
> the issues to be covered at the London Summit:
>
>    1. Coordinated macro-economic actions to revive the global economy,
> stimulate growth and employment - review measures taken and possible
> further steps"
>
>   Gee, that's really something to riot for. How dare they try to do something
> to alleviate the economic crisis and improve the employment situation! They
> are definitely evil!
>
>   People are idiots.

Even so since humans are also emotional and not only rational we tend to
contradict ourselves since reason and emotions are contradictory in
nature being both par of us, so even the most intelligent people get
stupid from time to time and some people tend to use selfrighteousness
to accommodate their mistakes to a more convenient and quiet conscience,
caring little or nothing about consequences that eventually will spread
like waves on a pond and affect us all, as everything we do is.

Not all people use reason, assertiveness, balanced emotions to overcome
their fears and problems, also some people make stupid decisions when
they suddenly have an overwhelmingly strong feeling, like deep fear,
panic, desperation, etc.

I think this should be a lifetime correcting and learning path for all
humans to compass our improvement in technology with soul/karma
improvement that also include tolerance to people fearful and more
shortsighted, narrow-minded and less IQ graded that the average (not
alluding anyone here).

Cheers.