POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop prices : Re: Laptop prices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop prices
From: scott
Date: 2 Apr 2009 09:50:19
Message: <49d4c29b@news.povray.org>
> More like, the stickers on the front say something that looks like
> gibberish with the occasional "Core 2 Duo" or something thrown in. ;-)

Aww I feel left out now, my laptop didn't have any such stickers :-(  (well
I assume the tiny "Intel Centrino Duo" will be the same in any language)

OOC I wonder why they put those stickers on there, on my monitor I have 3
such things in barely readable text size that say it's created for Windows
Vista (WTF!), energy star, and TCO 03.  Will it make me more likely to buy
it because of those stickers, or are they hoping someone else will notice
them on my monitor and say "oh wow that Samsung monitor you have there is so
cool with its 3 tiny stickers like that".