POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Laptop prices : Re: Laptop prices Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Laptop prices
From: Invisible
Date: 2 Apr 2009 06:22:59
Message: <49d49203$1@news.povray.org>
>> I see that it has 2 GB of RAM. Put at least 3-4 GB on it, if it's
>> going to
>> run Vista.
>
> OK.

Anyone wanna take a guess at what kind of RAM it requires?

> Wait, WTF?
>
> http://www.ebuyer.com/product/149939/show_product_specifications?spectype=extended
>
> "Localisation: Italy"?? o_O

The product advice representative assures me that's a misprint.
Interestingly, I did a Google for the product code and found at least
one other website that also claims Italy. Still, they claim they'll take
it back if it is wrong, so... let's melt my card! :-}