POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zbrush? : Zbrush? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Zbrush?
From: Tim Cook
Date: 1 Apr 2009 07:22:36
Message: <49d34e7c$1@news.povray.org>
Not *entirely* off-topic, but...eh.

So.  This Zbrush thing.  I've seen some absolutely spectacular
creatures/characters people seem to have just whipped up like it's no big
deal with this thing, and have in the past tried playing around with it with
not much luck.  It's hardly intuitive, requiring actually going through its
tutorials just to get started.  Question is:  does anybody else here use it,
is it worth it, and so forth?  Only reason I want to use it is the modelling
software with which I'm familiar (that'd be Moray) consistently crashes when
trying to edit a mesh in it, and its mesh editing is very primitive.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net