POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : USSR : Re: USSR Server Time
9 Oct 2024 11:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USSR
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Mar 2009 16:06:33
Message: <49d12649$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh. OK. It would just be nice to know what I'm actually getting
>> right. (And what I'm getting not-so-right.)
>
> Your writing is clear, well organized, evocative, and literate.

Mmm, really?

(Just the other day Benny was telling me I need to broaden my vocabulary...)

> You also pick subjects interesting to your readers.

Heh. Except when I write about Haskell. :-P

(It's so popular that they created two special newsgrounds so I could go
talking about Haskell to myself.)

Oh, and messages about my life. (I get yelled at to blog so nobody else
has to read through it...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/