POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ISS construction photos : Re: ISS construction photos Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ISS construction photos
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Mar 2009 13:28:04
Message: <49d10124$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Every single person
> with an IQ larger than 50 and with the minimal amount of education knows
> this.

I read of an aborigine tribe that was found where everyone had lived in the
middle of the dense rain forest for generations. They couldn't see far
enough that perspective ever became noticeable. When the researchers took
them out onto the plains, they wondered how you can make a cow only as big
as a fly.

I remember it being presented as a true story in a magazine that was
supposed to be about science, but I don't remember anything more than that.
It could be BS of course. It was a looong time ago I read it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)