POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project : Re: 3.7 .inc file improvement project Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.7 .inc file improvement project
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 27 Mar 2009 21:36:32
Message: <49cd7f20$1@news.povray.org>
Given that the .inc and sample scene files are covered under the
povlegal.doc, I doubt that source forge will approve my project for hosting
there, but I tried anyway and sent them a copy of the doc.

If they do not approve it, I will probably setup some kind of hosting on my
website.
I will probably give out usernames and passwords to people who wish to
contribute, and have their submissions go into an XML file within a CDATA
block. I will probably not support image upload, but I might. Hopefully
sourceforge will be cool and approve the project because I really don't feel
like setting up all that crap unless I really have to. ;-D

ian